A specially manufactured machine according to customer requirements: Shear force 1.000kN, Tool Ø 175 – 450mm, Die Height 30 – 300mm
Baff Shear – to shear off the aluminium rest
Compact, solid, cost saving and operator friendly. The Baff Shear from REISCH presents itself with superb references and large market demand. Branch experts know that a great amount of time can be saved during tool preparation, which in turn saves a great amount of money. REISCH has been manufacturing bud shears since 1986 and is continuously developing and optimizing new features and advantages.
Additional advantage: Shears show themselves to have an extremely quick amortization, as the shorn-off aluminium can be reused and is thus not wasted.
Special features of the REISCH Bud Shear
- Shear-Power from 800kN up to currently 1.400kN (140 tons!)
- Rapid shearing-stroke forwards and backwards
- Automatic height measurement of the tool
- Lifting of the shear blade during the return stroke
- Safety against the die’s riding up
- Heavy, solid slide Ø 305 or other
- For constant or variable diameter
Baff Shear with a shear force of 800kN or other: Automatic adjustable table height, fast strokes - forwards and backwards, safe and simple operation.
This so far largest But-Shear is a further development of our currently sold 24 (by 2019) separating devices.